Join now

Art director, Graphic Design, Illustration, Brand (Bali)

Hello everyone.

I am Yanneth Albornoz. I was born in Panama city, Latin Amercia, but grew up in different countries, lived and work in US, Latin America and Europe.
Now I am in Asia for the first time continuing my curious journey of growing up by life experiences, unexpected changes and challenge achievements.

I am a professional in art direction, graphic design, illustration, branding, advertising, art, fashion design, etc.

I started at a very young age Protected content old) as a caricaturist, for a weekly newspaper, since then my life have been enriched by many job opportunities. It is hard to put everything in my portfolio. My travels and meeting people from different backgrounds also help me to adapt myself easily and be empathic.

I offer my freelance services for your projects, I carry a master in Branding so I have a well understanding of your brand needs based on your values, personality and attributes.

I have worked with hotels, restaurant, furniture shops, fashion brands, magazines, etc.

Also as an artist and graphic designer I have been published in many international magazines and books, also I have participated in design biennals and group exhibits.

So many things to say.

Here is my cv/portfolio. I try to cover each area i work:
Protected content

Here is my artist facebook page:
Protected content

Of course i try to give more space to my art/personal style, but please feel free to request sample of my work. I might look too colorful (or crazy) but its just my personal style. Im carry more than 20 years in advertising, art direction and branding, so be sure i can make a great job for you and your project.

Thank so much if you did not sleep while reading. Currently i am in Vietnam, but i am a passionate surfer and nature lover, so i am willing to go to Bali next month.