Join now

Job seeker in the Hospitaly Industry of Bali

Hi Eeveryone,

My name is Rosalie Ramaker and in May of last year I graduated as a Bachelor of International Hospitaly Management at Stenden University, The Netherlands.

I have been living in Bali on and off for the last 2 years, and I am seeking employment here in Bali.
From March Protected content January Protected content have completed a 10 month internship in Bali. This internship took place at the 5* Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana hotel. During this period, I have experienced multiple facets of the hotel industry as an allround Rooms Division trainee, such as front office, back office, reservations, guest relations, finance, sales & marketing and events.

Next to my hotel training experience, I have worked in Logistics focused mainly towards sales and marketing for the duration of two years. The direction I am going for workwise would be marketing, but I am open to any new experience.

I am dedicated, well organized, and multilingual (English - native, Dutch - native, German - basic). Next to this, I am hard working and highly motivated to pursue a career in the hospitality Industry. I can assure you I am very determined to stay in Bali and would not jeopardize any work placement.

I understand the situation work wise in Bali is now very difficult with regards to visa requirements, as I have experienced over the last few months myself. At this point I am very much looking for someone to give me a chance to prove my abillities.

If anyone knows of any opportunities I might suit, please send me a message or an email at : Rosalie. Protected content

Thank you!