Join now

looking for seasonal job in Berawa area (jul-aug) (Bali)

hello everybody,

I am a 20 years old Italian girl, and i currently study in Maastricht, the Netherlands, where I attend the second year of an International Business bachelor course.

I will spend the summer in Bali, as a middle stop to Taiwan, where I am going to study from september to February. I am looking for a seasonal job in the surroundings of Berawa, for the period july-august.

I am a very friendly and energetic person (I practice surfing, windsurfing, snowboarding, swimming and volleyball). I speak Italian, English, French and Spanish, all fluently; and I have some basic knowledge of Mandarin Chinese. I am very adaptable to different sitations and levels of responsibility and I am confident in dealing with challenges.

I have experiences in waitressing, events organization, entertainment and coordination of group activities. Moreover, I have managerial skills in marketing, communication and negotiation.

I would like to work in a lively and active environment, which allows me to get in contact with the Balinese culture andeventually to learn new skills.

I am looking forward to receiving responses and move to Bali!

Bali Forum