Join now

Project manager (Bali)

My experience in marketing, product/project management, export sales and skill set, enhanced with travel and work experience in different various countries, is an excellent match for your company.
Whilst working for different companies I have improved my negotiation skills in different environment, different culture and knowledge of the international trade business.

I am fluent in two languages, can speak 5 languages in total and possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills. I can prepare project budgets, identify business opportunities and monitor customer satisfaction to maintain a good relationship by resolving all issues fast before they get out of hand.
I thrive in challenging, fast paced environments where my project management, creativity and marketing research skills can directly affect how products and services are communicated and delivered to consumers. I am known for my ability to quickly establish trust with employees and project collaborators, mediate disputes and motivate others into action. In addition, I have solid multi-tasking, organizational leadership and decision making skills that can make an immediate contribution to your company.

In addition to my administrative skills, I offer significant abilities and experience in organizing, prioritizing, confidentiality of documents, and detailed preparation of reports and projects. My ability to get along well with others, to make necessary adjustments to meet deadlines, and effectively coordinate in fast-paced environments have all contributed to my growth in this field and my employers placing a significant degree of trust in me. Through my work experience I have proven to be a mature and reliable hard-worker, with minimal flaws; and who inspires the people around me.

Bali Forum