Living in Beijing, from Norway
"Beijing has so much to offer for expats. InterNations helped me explore the international community and many close friends."
Living in Beijing, from USA
"At one of the InterNations events here in Beijing I eventually met my French boyfriend, who is an expat just like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Beijing
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beijing expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beijing
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Beijing
Namaste to all Indians in Beijing! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Beijing? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Beijing your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get bhakri?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Beijing. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Beijing Posted:
Sent you a pm.
Hello, I will be moving to Beijing for about 4 months starting May 15th and was looking to eithe...
Hello Lulu, Is this place still available? I am looking to rent from May15th for 3-4 months.
I am looking for a 1-BR apartment in Haidian, nearabout Huayuanqiao on Line 6. Also ready to take r...
Hi Lynette, Where's this in Haidian? I could use it from Jan 26 to Feb 5. I have to move out of ...
David, I am working in offfice decoration industry. I can help you about all the office decoration ...
Fellow Indians in Beijing
Indian Expats in Beijing Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Beijing are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Capital In The North" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Beijing’s Indian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Beijing.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Beijing to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Indians in Beijing at Our Events
Our Beijing community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Beijing’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the snowy mountains of the Tibetan provinces. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from India in your local community and meet Indians in China in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Indians living in Beijing!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Indian Expats in China
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: