UN Position in Kenya: Gender Expert (Beirut)
UN women is looking for someone to be responsible for management of UN Women program within the thematic area assigned. The Program Analyst analyzes political, social and economic trends and leads formulation, management and evaluation of program activities within his/her portfolio, and provides policy advice services.
The program is for one year starting January Protected content .
The program aims to:
• increase women’s leadership and participation in governance;
• strengthen women’s economic empowerment;
• increase protection of women & access to justice for women;
• strengthen women’s leadership in peace building and humanitarian response.
We are looking for a professional with the below qualifications:
• At least 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in gender programming, policy research and gender analysis, at least two of which should be directly related to the focus area;
• Experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects;
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages; experience in handling of web based management systems.
• Written and oral proficiency in English is required;
• Working Knowledge of another UN official language is an asset.
Contact me for more details on how to apply if interested