Join now

APT for RENT/SALE in CHICO NAVARRA (Cra 21 & 103) (Bogotá)

Spacious 2 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom apartment for rent or sale, unfurnished.

Master bedroom has a walk-in closet with an entrance to the main (full) bathroom with marbel finishing. Second bedroom has its own full bathroom as well.

Living and dining room area has enough space for a table for 6, a couch for 3 plus a TV and a desk/reading area (see pictures to see how it was organized).

Kitchen and laundry room separated.

Ceiling to floor windows in living room and main bedroom, large in second bedroom. High ceilings, 2.7mt, and a total of 87 m2 of space. The main terrace is facing south Protected content a good view of the mountains (the apt is almost on the corner), there is also small terrace in the main bedroom too.

The apartment is in the 5th floor out of 6 in total, has two parkings "in line", a storage room and the building has a gym, heated swimming pool, squash court, social/party room and a mini-golf that is being transformed into a kids area. Great building in a very good, quiet location close to Carulla, BodyTech, La Castellana, etc.

For more details either contact me directly here or the agency via Metrocuadrado, I left Colombia already so it's in the hands of an agency now, they may not speak English so let me know if you struggle with Spanish and I'll be more than happy to assist. In Metrocuadrado look for code MC Protected content . The direct link is: Protected content

Victor Pellon