Join now

Democratizing Languages in Colombia (Bogotá)

Hi,

My name is Alejandro and after months of preparation I have finally launched an initiative here in Bogota to make languages and travels more achievable for Colombians.

I am proposing a new and fun way to learn, that is both affordable and enjoyable. The teaching will not be in normal classes and the methodology very functional and effective. Schedules & availabilities will be determined by the teachers.

If you are interested or know someone that lwould like to particpate please inform me via facebook ( Alejandro Barrenetxe) or through Whatsapp ( Protected content ).

It will be payed at a good price and any language would be considered = ) The person does not have to have previous teaching experience, it is a plus, but not a must ( there will be scripts suggested as guidelines).

Let me know if the project might be of your interest and we can grab a cup of coffee so I will enhance the idea and explain the details,

This is an excellent opportunity of getting to know people and specially to Help democratize languages =)

Kind regards and a lovely weekend,

Alejandro

Protected content
Protected content

Federico Bellini once said:
"Un linguaggio diverso è una diversa visione della vita."

Bogotá Forum