Join now

Flatmate wanted Chapinero Alto COP700,000/m RENTED (Bogotá)

My husband and I need to return to Australia from September till February. I am looking for someone or a couple for these 5 months, or part of these 5 months.
We have a 2 bedroomed apartment, with one flatmate who will be looking after my cat. Our bedroom will be available, its the master bedroom, with double bed, glass top study desk, and TV.

The apartment is fully furnished.
It has a large terrace (1/2 under cover), and good views on the 4th floor. (its the only apartment on the floor)
Its pretty close to everything, in a very safe location with a park opposite, and a police station across the road. There is a fruit and veggie market downstairs every Saturday, and the larger supermarkets are walking distance away.The apartment is walking distance to the Septima (5 minutes), and a 10 minute walk to the transmillenio station. There are lots of restaurants around, gyms, bakery. Its a quiet, lovely neighbourhood, and the neighbours are excellent.

The apartment has unlimited fast Wifi (4K), Cable TV, Free local calls, washing machine, Kitchen includes: Fridge, microwave, Toaster oven, Gas cooking, blender, coffee machine, toasted sandwich maker etc. The lounge has 2 black leather futons, the balcony has a table and chairs, a small woodfire BBQ, and plants.
It is a very cute open plan apartment, and the large undercover balcony is a great feature, particularly for entertaining.
The landlady will be re-doing the floors (wooden), and re-painting, so it will look awesome.

We are asking $700,000 per month, and 1/2 the bills (which on average will cost you an extra $100, Protected content per month based on our average over the past 12 months, split 3 ways). For this you get the master bedroom, and full use of the apartment, for the exception of the second bedroom. This is an awesome deal for the neighborhood.

Please contact me if you are interested: verne. Protected content
PHOTOS AVAILABLE in my profile