Join now

Furnished Room In Chapinero Alto (Bogotá)

Room with a double size bed, cable TV system, Wi-Fi and a great view of the mountains. Located in zona G" packed with a variety of dining experiences or places. You´ll find a gym 2 blocks away, a 24/7 supermarket, public transportation (SITP, Transmilenio “Las Flores” station). The apartment location is very comfortable for your different needs. It's about 25 minutes from the airport. 10 minutes from downtown and the old part of the city called "La Candelaria" which is surrounded by museums, galleries, shops, bars and restaurants. Also in a close range there are different known tourist areas, like "zona T, parque 93.

The bedroom has its own bathroom (shower, sink, toilet), outside of the room, for the guest use only. Fully equipped kitchen, laundry room with washer that you could use once weekly.

You will share the apartment with me and my dog. She is 4 years old, fully trained, she is a lovely dog. So if you don’t get along with animals this is not the place for you.

About me… I´m 27 years old, lawyer, I work full time, so you would share with me only at afternoons, I don’t smoke and I don’t like the cigarette smell so if you do smoke you would have to do it outside the place.

I’m also a chef, and if you feel like sharing some dishes and want to learn how to cook or whatever I’m willing to teach you and share with you and some friends.

whatsapp: Protected content