Hi Everyone! I’m looking for someone to teach a professional course in the evenings in one of the best Universities of Colombia, located in a central area in Bogota. Very good rate per hour!
These are the requirements:
• To have a solid experience in the area of international cooperation, regarding one or more or the following areas: Aid Effectiveness, Human Rights regarding cooperation in Colombia, Human Rights and European Policies; International Cooperation Tables & Committees; Project Management & Project Formulation for international cooperation projects; International cooperation trends in Colombia: South-South Cooperation, Triangular Cooperation, Decentralized Cooperation; International Cooperation Basic Framework.
• Preferably to have experience as a teacher with a national or international University/Institution.
• To have a Master or Phd in areas related to the course.
• To have at least 3 – 5 years of professional experience (at least Protected content international cooperation or development). Volunteering experience will be also considered as well as equivalent experience.
• To be fluent in Spanish as all the courses are taught in this language. To have a good knowledge of English, as some of the texts would be in this language. Foreigners are highly encouraged to apply.
• To have very good communications, interpersonal, presentation and pedagogic skills in order to be able to teach a course to professional people.
• To be available 3 evenings during the week (probably Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) starting 6 p.m. during a month or the duration of the course, between july and october.
If you fulfil the requirements, please email your resume along with a description of your qualifications and your areas of expertise to: Protected content . Please mention in the subject: INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION TEACHER – INTERNATIONS FORUM.