Join now

Looking for Potential employment opportunities (Bogotá)

Views

Hello All,

I am Bharath from India currently residing in Texas, USA. I am interested to move to Colombia for decent work opportunities, i went through many online websites and found this one to be ideal and interesting. I am a Business Consultant working in Information Technology and Services industry for more than 6 years now, worked with various clients across India, Philippines, UK and USA.

Protected content i am working as Business Intelligence Consultant in Exxon Mobil Chemical at Headquarters campus in Houston, Texas, USA. I did my Masters MBA in Protected content USA from Hult International Business School, one of the Top 50 Business Schools in the world as rated by Financial Times. To work in Colombia has always been on my plate since Protected content i know the economy is growing at a rapid pace and stood in one of the top positions as the fast growing countries in South America, i see lot of potential growth over there.

Protected content am looking to shift to Colombia for any challenging opportunities mixed with both Business and Technology. I have contacted some Headhunters in Bogota but the responses are not much positive. I would like to request you and really appreciate if you can provide valuable guidance that can help to secure an opportunity to work in Colombia.

Best
Bharath

Bogotá Forum