I am looking for a "Sales Lead Generation Specialist" who would be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support me, the European Manager for the FM Group in France. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple
sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Reports To: Gerry Bartholomew
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce financial services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the various financial solutions available will meet those needs.
• Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with the European Manager to develop and grow the sales
pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients ensuring that all
communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Required experience and knowledge
• Experience in finance and telesales industry preferred
• Protected content telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will not be required to speak French, however your English has to be excellent.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with CRM Software preferred.
Benefits, initially a commission based role but with a generous package available for the right candidate, including a basic wage after a qualifying period of 3 months and based on production. Generous commision structure.
Initially, please contact the European manger by email on Protected content