Join now

Job Roles, Advice on stratgey, Help! (Calgary)

Hi Guys,

I trust this post finds you well, new member here.

I am looking to move out to Calgary with my family in Protected content , we know Calgary well and have a number of friends in Calgary at the moment so settling in should be smooth.

Obviously, I need to find a job as quickly as possible and ideally before we get accepted into Canada (this would also assist us with our application). I have seen a number of roles I can apply for and have done so, however, my concern is the fact I am not in Calgary at the moment so will not be considered despite my vast experience and skill set.

I am open to moving into an alternative sector as with a new life in Calgary brings new opportunities and keenness to develop my career.

Can ask if you to share any positive routes you have taken in the past in securing a role before arriving in Canada, or advice on the best course of action.

If I do not have a job offer before August my plan is to come out on Vacation and spend the 2 weeks I will be there meeting recruiters and business to secure a role.

I thank you for taking the time to read this post and appreciate any advice you can offer.

Regards
Dave

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Calgary Forum