InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Cambridge
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cambridge expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cambridge
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Cambridge
Dia duit to all Irish in Cambridge! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Cambridge? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Cambridge your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Irish stew?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cambridge. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Dublin, Limerick, Cork and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Cambridge Posted:
Hi Cansu, Please email me on email@example.com and we can discuss further:-) Kind regards, ...
Dear Members, Do you enjoy bringing people together and are good at helping them connect and br...
Hello all, I have recently moved to Cambridge with my partner and friend. We have been looking at ...
Dear Members, If you are interested in getting outdoors this summer and you want to meet new peo...
Hi, Just wondering is there many young Irish people living around Cambridge? :-D
Fellow Irish in Cambridge
Irish Expats in Cambridge Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Cambridge are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. "Cantab", as it is known to its student population offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cambridge’s Irish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Cambridge.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cambridge to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Irish in Cambridge at Our Events
Our Cambridge community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cambridge’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover Scotland's mist-shrouded highlands. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Ireland in your local community and meet Irish in the UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Irish living in Cambridge!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Irish Expats in the UK
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: