Intern at MeinSchreibservice.de in Cape Town
For the Cape Town office we are constantly looking for interns who can stay for a period of Protected content .
As an intern at our company you will gain valuable insight into different fields, for example marketing, online-marketing, administration, controlling, management of typists and order processing.
You will assist with the following tasks:
* staff planning, web and target group marketing strategies
* editing of press releases, direct mailings and forum entries
* preparing quotes and handling client queries and processing orders independently
* helping with research of customer acquisition/key account management
* working independently on own projects
* assist in process optimization
* proofreading or editing of texts
* helping with easy translations, if needed
* assisting with data entry or daily and weekly statistics
* email correspondence with clients, applicants and typists
You are preferably a student of Business Science, Language Studies or Communications and have a very good knowledge of English. You like to write and correct texts and have technical know how.Over and above being highly motivated and pro-active you will be expected to work independently but also in a team. Computer knowledge that goes beyond the typical Office Programs will be necessary, as will flexibility, the ability to work well under pressure and problem solving skills.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send your CV to:
welcome (AT) meinschreibservice.de