Join now

Job Vacancy in Cape Town, South Africa

Hi everybody,

My name is Matthieu, I’m french and I work in Cape Town for a recruitment Agency (Isilumko Staffing Ltd. – 75 Hope Street, Gardens, Protected content Town, South Africa).

We are currently looking for French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Greek native speakers to position themselves on a job vacancy provided by one of our client. It is a “Customer Service Host” position in a Cape Town based online-gaming company.

Here is the Job Description :

Reporting to the Italian and German Markets Manager, the successful candidate will, as a member of the Customer Services team, be required to effectively provide a professional world class service to the needs of the organisations’ global players and customers (by telephone, email and online chats). This position entails rotational shift work based on the 24/7 operational requirements of the organisation and its clients.The successful candidate will, as a member of the Customer Services team, be required to effectively provide a professional world class service to the needs of the organisations’ global players and customers (by telephone, email and online chats). This position entails rotational shift work based on the 24/7 operational requirements of the organisation and its clients.

Duties :

Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats
Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
Completion of tasks assigned during shift
Customer relationship building and management as well as cross selling of products and services
Problem solving tasks during shift
Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers
Offering translation services to the organisation
Excellent time management and adherence to schedule
Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required

Extras :

Flight allowance
Medical Aid
Permanent Work Permit
Housing (3 first months)

Requirements :

Italian as a first language and fluency in written and spoken English is essential
Tertiary qualification conducted in that first language or with that language as a major subject would be preferred
Additional written and spoken fluency in any other European Languages is advantageous
Demonstrated literacy in MS Office: Outlook and Excel
Above average word processing skills preferred
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proven knowledge in the application of Customer Services Centre technical systems
Ability to apply new technologies and methodologies
Highly numerate
Proven passion for customer service and Call Centres
Demonstrated quality orientation
Excellent CRM skills
Excellent time management and adherence to schedule
International driving license

If interested, please send me your CV and motivations on Protected content as soon as possible. Should you have any queries, don’t hesitate to ask.

Warm Regards,

Matthieu
Protected content

Cape Town Forum