Join now

Looking for a job opportunity- Mechanical Engineer (Cape Town)

Dear Members,
I am planning to relocate to South Africa, and particularly Cape Town area. I am currently looking for an job opportunity to move to Cape Town.

Myself:
I am a mechanical engineer with a ceramic (hall and floor tiles) maintenance background, infrastructure area and some energy efficiency works. My responsibilities include maintenance of facilities and mechanical equipment. Contribution to decision making, as well as take responsibility for the following functions:
Protected content . development and project management, mechanical;
Protected content . energy management;
3. preventive and corrective maintenance.
Also I have led several restaurant work, using English as a work language during my stay in Melbourne, Australia. I am a native fluent in Portuguese, and fluent in English, with some knowledge in French and German.

Position:
I could imagine to work in the following positions: Design area, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies consultant, Business Developer and Maintenance Manager. I am also open for other new challenges related to industrial area. I am highly motivated and look forward to a varied job in a young team.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, let me know and I can send you my updated CV.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look very much forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Joao Costa ( Protected content

Cape Town Forum