Join now

How is your resume? Is it ready for action? (Chicago)

Hi, Everybody,

I can help you create a resume that looks great, makes sense, and gets noticed. I have an M.A. and B.A. in English, 11 years of editing/proofreading experience, and 11 years of English/EFL teaching experience: I taught English Composition, high-level grammar, graduate composition, reading, etc., at Columbia College, Roosevelt University, and abroad -- in Japan, Switzerland, and Spain. And I have created countless resumes: I am working on six resumes right now.

I don't do this for free, but my prices are reasonable! And you don't have to be in Chicago for me to do your resume and get paid. I helped a friend's son redo his resume, and he and his mom live in The Bahamas! She just "FedExed" me the money. People pay by check/cash, or wire money from their bank to mine. The internet is truly amazing.

Initially, I can do a tremendous amount on my own, asking you questions in email. Then, if you live outside of Chicago (in another city, state, or country), we can talk via Skype.

I can send you my resume process and price list -- all on one page. You can email me at Protected content , or check out my academic/professional profile and "Resume Writing" recs at Protected content . Just use Protected content to contact me there.

Hope to hear from you!

Hallie Belt

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Chicago Forum