Living in Copenhagen, from Switzerland
"The various InterNations activities for expats in Copenhagen made me feel welcome immediately. "
Living in Copenhagen, from Great Britain
"InterNations expats let me see that there's much more to Copenhagen than clichés like The Little Mermaid and Tivoli..."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Copenhagen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Copenhagen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Copenhagen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Copenhagen
Buongiorno to all Italians in Copenhagen! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Copenhagen? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Copenhagen your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get minestrone?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Copenhagen. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Rome, Napoli, Milan and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in Copenhagen Posted:
Hej Hej! My name's Andrea, I'm a 24 y.o. italian boy and I'm leaving for Copenhagen at 4th of May....
hi guis i fresh starting living in copenhagen, need help with a place for CPR registration, you can...
hi all i'm and italian startupper love traveling and sport...now going to live in this area, need a...
hi nice idea.. tell me more email@example.com
Xavier count me in !!!
Hello expat ! are there any bikers around ? Am planing a moto tour of shelland maybe reaching G...
Fellow Italians in Copenhagen
Italian Expats in Copenhagen Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Copenhagen are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Merchants' Harbour" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Copenhagen’s Italian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Copenhagen.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Copenhagen to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Italians in Copenhagen at Our Events
Our Copenhagen community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Copenhagen’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the densely populated region around Copenhagen. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Italy in your local community and meet Italians in Denmark in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Italians living in Copenhagen!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Italian Expats in Denmark
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: