Living in Costa Rica, from Italy
"Finding other expats to share experiences in San José with, helped me a lot. Thanks to InterNations."
Living in Costa Rica, from Great Britain
"When I first heard about InterNations, I thought: This is exactly what I was searching for. What a great site."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Costa Rica
- Join our community and get to know members of Costa Rica’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Costa Rican expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in San José, Quesada and many other regions
InterNations – Connecting Chinese living in Costa Rica
Are you looking for fellow Chinese in Costa Rica? Do you need advice and tips from your Chinese countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Chinese expats to discover attractions like the volcanic Costa Ricans cordilleras together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Costa Rica or still residing at home in China to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Costa Rica provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a number of Chinese expats in Costa Rica, hailing from all across China - from Guangzhou, over Shanghai to Beijing.
Fellow Chinese in Costa Rica
Receive Information and Tips about Costa Rica from Chinese Expats
Obviously, embarking on expat life in Costa Rica is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with your Chinese compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience and can help you get accustomed to the Costa Rican culture and people. InterNations helps you meet and interact with other Chinese in Costa Rica, living in San José, Quesada, Alajuela and many other places across the country. Just take a look at our group of Chinese in San José.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Chinese food, or chatting about your favorite team’s latest match, join the Chinese InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from China in Costa Rica.
- Receive and share advice in our Costa Rica Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a nanny speaking your kids’ native tongue or where to shop for Peking duck & hot pot in San José...
- Browse the InterNations Places database for Costa Rica to find institutions like the nearest Chinese embassy and many others.
From the volcanic Costa Ricans cordilleras to the country's many unique conservation areas, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Chinese expats in Costa Rica.
Take Part in Various Expat Activities to Meet Fellow Chinese in Costa Rica
Additionally, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and activities taking place in Costa Rica. Our events cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Costa Rican cassado, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in San José's top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip to visit Caribbean Costa Rica, its incredibly biodiverse rainforests, and other impressive landmarks across Costa Rica.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from China and around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Sign up for membership and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Ni hao from our Chinese living in Costa Rica!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Chinese Expats in Costa Rica
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: