Living in Czech Republic, from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Czech Republic, from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Czech Republic
- Join our community and get to know members of Czech Republic’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Czech expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Prague, Ostrava and many other regions
InterNations – Uniting Polish living in Czech Republic
Would you like to get in touch with other Polish in Czech Republic? Are you in need of help and advice from your Polish compatriots? Or would you like to join other Polish expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the hilly borderland of Moravia?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Czech Republic or are still living in Poland and planning your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Czech Republic offers everything you need: Established in 2007, our trusted community soon became the leading platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Polish expats in Czech Republic, coming from all corners of Poland - from Cracow, over Warsaw to Gdansk.
Polish Expats in Czech Republic Posted:
Hi there, I am Polish/German expat who have moved to Prague for business purposes two months ago. I...
Hi Leonard, Why don't you try both? :) Everyone has different taste, so one person's opinion ca...
Hi guys, I am an expats career coach and intercultural trainer. I am writing an article about "po...
Amazon is searching for candidates with languages for HR jobs German / French / Polish / Czech ...
* Feeling stuck in your current career and know SOMETHING has to change but not sure where and ho...
Are you interviewing for a new position? Decided is finally the time to change your career path but...
Fellow Polish in Czech Republic
Find Tips and Advice on Czech Republic from Polish Expats
Of course, expat living in Czech Republic is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Polish is an essential part of expat life and helps getting accustomed to the Czech way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Polish in Czech Republic, residing in Prague, Pilsen, Ostrava and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Polish in Prague or Polish in Brno.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your native language, discover where to shop for Polish food or discuss your favorite sports team's latest match, become a member of the Czech InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Poland in Czech Republic.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Czech Republic Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a babysitter fluent in your native tongue for your children or where to get bigos in Pilsen.
- Search the InterNations Places database for Czech Republic to get information on institutions from your home country, including the Polish embassy.
From the hilly borderland of Moravia to Bohemia, crossed by the streams of Elbe and Vltava, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Polish expats in Czech Republic.
Join Our Expat Activities and Mingle with Fellow Polish in Czech Republic
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Czech Republic. Our get-togethers are very diverse and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Czech vepřo–knedlo–zelo, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Prague’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see Olomouc's university town as well as other beautiful landmarks in Czech Republic.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Poland and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just sign up and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Cześć from our Polish living in Czech Republic!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Polish Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: