Join now

1 Large ensuite available in JLT (Dubai)

Hello,

We have one large ensuite bedroom available now for someone who is ready to move in this week. Fully furnished. You will just need to bring covers and pillows for the bed. 1 month rent and 1 month deposit required at move in. 2 expat western flat mates. Place is huge, with a great open kitchen for anyone that likes to cook. Flat mates are very clean and flat is professional cleaned every 10 days. Price is 6,250 AED per month, with all monthly charges included (one month deposit also required). Located in front of Dubai Marina Metro, with unlimited parking. Close to great restaurants, spinney's and other food markets. There is an extra-large maids room that will be rented periodically as well.

This is more a home, then a party house. There is no smoking in the apartment, we clean everything up after we use it, and we don't bring the party back late night. If you are someone who would rather have friends over for a nice bottle of wine and dinner then going to a club, then it may be the place for you.

Will be showing the place all week and weekend. Please email us with a little message about yourself and I'll get back to you. Do to the volume of messages, I'll do my best to respond to all emails.

Protected content

Dubai Forum