Accounting and Finance Staff (Koreans preferred) (Dubai)
Position : Accounting and Finance Staff ( Senior Level)
Department: Accounting and Finance Team
Experience : Protected content Accounting or Finance Experience with 2 years of UAE experience
Remark : Highly Prefer Bilingual Korean and English speakers
- S&P World Networks JLT is a Dubai based affiliate company of Hanwha Group, one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea and a member of Fortune 500. Hanwha Group’s 53 domestic affiliates include companies in different sectors such as manufacturing &amp; construction, service &amp; leisure and finance. S&amp;P World Networks JLT was established to serve as Hanwha Group’s holding company in Middle East, to be in charge of the procurement and logistics for Iraqi new city project and to explore new business opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (May perform other duties as assigned)
- Understand general accounting principles and finance tasks
- Verifies invoices from vendors
- Examine payment requests and expense reports
- Management accounting of general and administration expenses
- Input accounting transactions in the ERP system
- Process management payments: through wire transfer, cheque issue,&amp; on-line banking systems
- Review, arrange and manage letter of credit with banks
- Check and handle letter of guarantee
- Follow-up fund receipts and disbursement daily and monthly
- Management of bank balance and reconciliation
- Communicate with related people outside the organization/ other companies, in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Open, sort and route incoming mails, manage correspondences, and prepare outgoing mails
- Deliver messages, take orders by supervisor, and run errands.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual Korean and English speakers highly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience of accounting/ finance
- Have Experience to handle any ERP accounting system
- Ability to handle MS Excel and Word
- Knowledge about accounting / finance related documents
- Ability to work well with a team and have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Please send your CV with your recent passport size photograph to Protected content .