Join now

Are you searching for a studio,apartment or villa? (Dubai)

Anyone who is searching for a studio, apartment or villa to buy, rent or sale please contact me and I would be more than happy to help you.

I know there are lots of real estate company's in here, who promise you a lot, but in the end they are only wasting your time and money..

I am a dutch citizen, working for a British estate company in Dubai, which is one of the first real estate company's named EDWARDS AND TOWERS. We make the difference, where we care, listen and help each tenant or buyer. We take the time to find you something you would feel 'home' in or something you would like to invest in,

I got lost of enquierys' for short term and small business from people who just arrived in Dubai. Please, know that property's we deal with are based on year base. And that prices have increased last year for rent. So if your are searching for area Marina or Downtown, please do not expect prices lower than 80k for studio. Sometimes there are landlords around who have lower prices, of course that could be possible, so always try! Anyway for everything under this price, you should look at other area's. And for short term rent and very cheap I suggest you to please check dubizzle.

Contact me for any questions. (phone or email)
Please, only for serious business.

Warm regards,
Ahlam
Protected content
Protected content

Dubai Forum