Join now

Can somebody please help me with a Job in Dubai

Good Day!!

I'm on a look out for a full time job in Customer Service or a Marketing or admin. I have done a MA in Public Administration and a Diploma in Multi-Media & Web Designing , i have an overall work experience of 12 years out of which 10 years in Customer service as a Client Management with a international BPO/Call Center in India and about 2 years in Marketing (close to a year in UAE). Currently working as a Marketing Executive in the UAE on a Freezone VISA

Key talent that I can bring to your organization includes:

•An assertive individual with outstanding interpersonal, communications, negotiation, people management skills and fair bit of marketing skills

• Excellent communication skills, multi linguistic (English, French, Tamil, Hindi (a little))

• 12 years of over all working experience in handling Business Operation/Admin/marketing of the organizations

• Detail oriented with good analytical skills

• Leadership qualities with excellent time management and team management skills

• Good supervisory, decision making, customer service skills with multi-tasking abilities

• Ability to manage multiple programs at one time

• Familiar with Power Point, Excel, word, multi-media software’s and telecommunications tools.

• Ability to deliver strong presentation

Will be appreciate for any help. Thank you!

Craig Moreyra
Protected content
Mobile: Protected content