Join now

Female Business Development Manager (Dubai)

Hi, I am in need of a Business Development Manager due to an increasing pipeline and I need good support from a highly capable lady (any nationality; on valid father/husband sponsorship) to do the following from Sunday to Thursday Protected content - Protected content

Firstly, what you need to possess:
1. Call clients of varied nationalities in UAE from the data provided by the manager. (mobile credit will be properly compensated).
2. Respond to emails after consulting the manager and update him on responses.
3. Keep the Microsoft Outlook Calendar/Diary properly updated with upcoming appointments booked by her.
4. Attract new business from own initiative and generate good referrals.
5. Maintain professional diary of the manager and coordinate any changes to him &/or prospects/customers.
6. Suggest and devise new marketing strategies online via FB, Twitter or any new channel. Think -out-of-box but it needs to show good results!
7. Multilingual: English (of course), Arabic, Farsi. As many languages as possible as you will need to speak the client's lingo to garner and maintain interest in the products.
8. Be available within a fortnight (without any stories!!). This is serious business and no personal issues should come in the way of work.
9. Post will suit a person from banking/finance background.
10. The above list is not at all exhaustive so if at this point you already feel tired reading the aforementioned then please don't bother applying!!

In return, what you will receive:
1. Flexible timings or schedule to suit your current situation.
2. Understanding and approachable boss. Fussy in work details (I concede) but always appreciative of fine work.
3. Great commissions on monthly basis (every 30th) for any business you attract or retain for the manager.
4. Definite yearly bonus in form of flights or holiday package for a weekend-for-two.
5. Proximity to office: person can operate from couple of good locations within Dubai, Abu Dhabi or even Sharjah. This can be easily arranged by the manager.
6. Opportunity to become full-time with a basic salary after 3 months.
7. You get to decide your monthly salary by what new business you can attract.

Be advised that if you can't attract new business or are not serious in the job then you will be dropped from carrying out any duties the following month. Its hard work and at times seems really demanding. But, its better to inform now rather than later!

Please Whatsapp on Protected content contact me directly.

Dubai Forum