Join now

Friend looking for a Business Analyst Role (Dubai)

Hi Folks,

I am hoping someone on here can help. A good friend of mine is planning to move out here and asked me to see if I could help with finding a job. My friend is a Business Analyst with an Asset Management Firm. The role in their own words is as follows:

'In my current role, I am the main support analyst for ~130 users across a broad range of functions within an asset management firm. Principally, I am responsible for defining business requirements for developing new, or enhancing existing systems including Charles River (CRIMS). I am also experienced in testing and trouble-shooting in software development. One element of my career I have particularly enjoyed has been my role in liaison – within teams, between departments and with external stakeholders. Good communication has been pivotal in achieving excellent levels of customer service in previous projects. I believe I am a flexible, team-oriented and positive analyst, with a depth of experience in the financial sector that allows me to accurately predict and respond to the needs of my clients'.

OK so that's it, can anyone help at all in any way, shape or form? Do let me know. Thanks.

Dubai Forum