Join now

Look 4 relevant opportunity 4 Chartered Accountant (Dubai)

Dear InterNations Fellows,

I am putting forth myself to be a member of a professional environment and trust that my learning from Associate Chartered Certified Accountants, UK and Masters In Economics and Finance and practice as an Account/Finance Professional could be an intangible asset for a esteem organization in their desirable financial objectives.

Currently, I am leading the Finance & Accounts Function in Restaurant n Hotel (HORECA) Industry as Accounts Manager and previously have served at different positions in Accounts n Finance in Audit Firm, Broadcasting, Print Media, Distribution and Advertising industry.

Currently, working as Accounts Manager in KAFTAN Restaurant & Cafe LLC (Contract Matured in December Protected content Recipe Group Management with valid Driving License & owned Car and wish to join relevant competitive opportunity at MNCs OR Group of Companies.

Thanks for your time and valuable consideration and look forward to have a favorable response from prospective employer for relevant position mentioned.

Best Regards

Ahmed Azm Arif - (ACCA,MEF)
Protected content
View: Linkedin Profile
Email: Protected content