Join now

Looking for a Job in UAE (Dubai)

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a full time job in Customer Service as a Manager in Operations / Training. I have completed Bachelor in Commerce

I have an overall work experience of Protected content out of which 6 years in Insurance Domain and 4 years in Insurance & Securities training with a international BPO / Call Center in India. Currently working as a Business Process Assistant for a Retail Garments Chain in UAE.

I have attended some of the industry specific training & obtain some licenses as well i.e. Six Sigma Green Belt (No Project Completed on DMAC Methodology), Instructional Design, Train the Trainer Level I & II, Certified Principal for General Securities from NYSE & NASD (FINRA S7, FINRA S24), Life Insurance (LOMA Protected content Auto Insurance (INTRO Protected content

Key talent that I can bring to your organization includes:

• An Optimistic person with outstanding interpersonal, communications, negotiation and team management skills, tremendous ability in handling tough customers, collaborating with all levels of management, and highly adaptive nature

• 10 years of over all working experience in handling Training & Quality along with Operations Management with Domain & Industry Certification

• Excellent Data oriented with good analytical skills

• Good supervisory, decision making, customer service skills with multi-tasking abilities

• Ability to manage multiple Initiatives effectively & efficiently

• Familiar with Power Point, Advanced level of Excel, word and process mapping

• Strong presentation skills with story boarding

Will be appreciate for any help. Thank you!

Mohammad Asad Alam
Protected content
Mobile: Protected content