Join now

Looking for property in London, Australia or NY? (Dubai)

Hi all, I work for an International Real Estate investment company based in Hong Kong, I work in our Dubai office. We work with developers in prestigious developments worldwide, where we negotiate generous discounts that we subsequently pass onto our clients, 40% of whom will buy again from us within 12 months. We work on an 'end to end' basis, where every aspect of the deal from researching the right development, selling the property, arranging finance, sorting out the letting and selling, if required, is undertaken on our client's behalf.

We are just about to launch a new development in the sought-after Caulfield Heath area of Melbourne in Australia, and will soon be launching an exclusive development of Protected content , one and two bedroom properties in London. Our last development of 64 properties in the popular Greenwich area of London sold out within 2 hours of launch.

If you want to discuss our current and future opportunities, and look at diversifying your current real estate portfolio, either email me on Protected content or contact me on Protected content . Thanks in advance.

Dubai Forum