Looking for Wealth Managers (Dubai)
A global Leader in Wealth Management Solutions.
Primary role and responsibilities:
- Develop prospects from current commercial and potential clients, referral leads, or business from trade meetings and networking events.
- Contact prospective clients to present information and explain available services.
- Determine clients’ financial services needs then prepare and present proposals to provide services that address these needs.
- Prepare forms or agreements to assist as intermediaries in providing a range of solutions.
- Review business trends to advise clients regarding expected fluctuations.
- Report and meet with Line Manager to review performance.
- Basic admin including the management of client data spreadsheets.
- Day to day training and advice for BDMs
- Working with management to introduce new creative strategies to build prospect pipelines.
- Achieve business targets with regards to appointment making, and database management including a minimum appointment rate of 5 new appointments per week.
- Comply with the company handbook and all other relevant notices issued by the Company.
Salary, plus great commission.
Please email your cv to Protected content