Join now

MA, MBA in HR, HR MANAGER, 10 YRS. UAE EXP. SEEKS (Dubai)

MBA in HR, MA, LL.B. Degrees holder, 12 years HR & Administrative experience in UAE & in Pakistan from USA based MNCs, UNO, UNIVERSITIES, Hotels, Real Estates & other industries‏ with UAE Driving License, seeking the new job opening in HR or Administration

Greetings,

As given my proved record of work performance, I pride myself on being a results oriented, hands-on individual with Human Resource, Personnel Management and Administration experience in Pakistan from UNO, USA based Multinational Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries in Karachi (i.e. MSD, Johnson & Johnson, Park-e-Davis, SK&F, Pakistan Vitamin Products, Nalco Chemicals), including hands-on 9 years experience in UAE from Academic institutes (i.e. Al Ghurair University, Dubai, Vinayaka Mission Universities, Ras al Khaimah), Automobile (Strait, Dubai), Real Estate (Qasmia Real Estate, Dubai) & Hospitality Industries (Grand Midwest Hotel Apartment, Dubai) with Pakistan & UAE driving License, would like to be considered for the suitable position in HR or ADMINISTRATION to join immediately.

My Qualifications:

MBA degree in HR from PIM, Karachi

MA degree in Political Science from Karachi University

LLB (Law) degree from Karachi University

along with significant work experience on how to handle employee and corporate legal conflicts and cost reduction.

12 plus years of progressive Human Resource, Personnel Management & Administration experience with the exposure of Labor Laws

Demonstrated leadership capability in driving operations excellence and meeting goals and objectives through teamwork and a quality focus.

Willing to relocate and available to join immediately.

A personal conversation will enable us to discuss how I can contribute to the success of your company.

Please feel free to contact me at Protected content or through Skype id: rubyd251 or call me on ( Protected content ), if I can provide you with any additional information.

I look forward to pursuing this relationship with you in the near future.

Sincerely,

RUBY D. SHAIKH
MBA, MA, LL.B.

Dubai Forum