Join now

Marketing Professional Looking for job in Dubai

Marketing Professional with 10 years accumulated experience in high-impact senior roles that emphasized turnaround business strategies. Proven track record of accomplishments driving the businesses into new marketplaces.
Marketing professional at planning and launching powerful marketing plans and business development. Vast exposure and experience in marketing communication management, digital marketing, customer service, branding, event management, PR and business development.

My background has involved running national and global promotional product tours, executing new product launch programs, developing marketing materials, produce product sales training presentations, vendor contract negotiation, as well as directing priority market selections for sales objectives all while developing strong relationships with these business associates, vendors & media outlets. With my strong ability to handle multiple projects effectively and my marketing experience and skills I can bring a lot to the table for this position and bring positive results immediately.

I have almost a decade of marketing experience including both Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer. I have created and developed a variety of marketing channels to accomplish the objectives of the organization. Whether it be increased sales, greater brand awareness, new product launches and roll-outs as well as supervising personnel and working alongside other marketing professionals and agencies.
I thrive in challenging, fast paced environments where my project management, creativity and marketing research skills can directly affect how products and services are communicated and delivered to consumers. I am known for my ability to quickly establish trust with employees and project collaborators, mediate disputes and motivate others into action. In addition, I have solid multi-tasking, organizational leadership and decision making skills that can make an immediate contribution to your company.