Join now

New job opportunity (Dubai)

Dear All,

I am currently looking for a new job opportunity, preferably in the F&B/HORECA industry. In Dubai I have worked as a Customer Service Executive and Quality Coordinator for a couple of hotels. Although I feel like it is time for me to going back to F&B, but something that requires both admin and field work.

Back home in Finland we have a family company that runs 2 businesses under their umbrella. One is a fast casual restaurant chain and the other company imports frozen products from all over the world and we sell then to wholesalers, retailers and private people.

I have been growing up with our company and for the fast casual restaurant chain I have been working on everything from a restaurant worker to Sales & Marketing as well as being part of opening team.

For the other company I have been working as a consultant by presenting our products in various places and selling them. I have also participated in exhibitions and I also went with the team to SIAL in Paris to look for new possible clients and products as well as meeting up with head partners.

Any help is very much appreciated.

My linkedin page: Protected content

Anna Swanljung