Join now

Office Manager - CEO's Office (Dubai)

We are a young Group, headquartered in Dubai and having our business in Europe and South Africa. We are into (automotive) tyre trading. We represent some of the major tyre brands in Europe and South Africa geographies apart from our own private brands which we contract manufacture in China and distribute in Europe/SA.

The current position that we have is that of Office Manager for CEO’s Office, based out of Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai. It is a permanent position. For the right candidate salary won’t be a constraint.

This is a fairly senior position. We are not looking for a simple PA/ES. A thinking person and go-getter with lot of initiatives, the candidate should ideally have around Protected content of experience out of which at least Protected content reporting to top table positions – CEO/MD/CXOs. Out of Protected content experience, Protected content at least should be in UAE/ ME. The candidate should be currently based in the UAE.

If you or anybody you know meet the above criteria, you can PM me for my email id to which you can send your CV. Thanks.