Join now

own a 3 br villa in Dubai for AED 1.6 million

Hi All,

Hope my email finds you in the best health & spirit,

With pleasure i forward to you the information for the upcoming Akoya Oxygen villas Launch that will take place on the 21st of September.

please find below some facts about Akoya Oxygen that make people buy villas in this project :

1- it is a full community, that is Protected content sq.ft , where half of this space will be used for garden areas ,open spaces , luxurious golf course , Trump club house,shopping centers, etc.

2-The 2nd biggest mall is Dubai will open ( city center by Majid Al futtaim) Next to the location of Akoya Oxygen , which will indirectly increase the value of the property in this area

3- it is very close to the new airport & expo Protected content & also it isnot far from SZR.

4- the Reem by Emaar which is the development next door , is selling for AED Protected content Sq.ft

5-Akoya which is 10 minutes away from Akoya Oxygen was launched last year for AED Protected content Sq/ft, now is it is selling for AED Protected content Sq.ft

6- you can buy a 3 br Villa for 1.65 million Dirhams, which is very difficult to find in Dubai , in 12 month time the price of sq.ft is expected to reach AED1300
Sq.ft ,if you want to sell it by that time, you will make a profit of AED Protected content

7-The first pre-launch of the Project AKOYA OXYGEN, sold out in 4 hours,which proves that it is a unique product .

8- No commission charged

email me at Protected content

Kind regards
Protected content