Passenger Service Agent (Dubai)
AIRPORT PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT
Contributing to airlines by handling ticketing counter and gate service functions.
Customer service-oriented Passenger Service Agent with 3 years of hands-on experience in handling check-in services and managing baggage activities, along with exceptional abilities in processing boarding passes. Efficiently handles flight reservations, provides accurate feedback to passengers, prepares and issues tickets and calculates fares.
Can-do attitude and upbeat personality, talented in providing passengers with general and specific information regarding their travels, verifying passengers’ departure and arrival documents, placing special focus on accuracy of documents. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly skilled in greeting passengers and help them check-in
• Proficient in providing passengers with general travel information
• Customer focused approach with good attention to detail
• Able to give accurate and detailed information regarding flight schedules
• Demonstrated ability to verify passenger departure documents
• Thorough understanding of receiving airfreight shipments, and establishing routing, classification, rates and additional tariff charges
• Comprehensive knowledge of making reservations, preparing and issuing tickets, calculating fares and issuing refunds
• Complies with all security requirements
• MS Word and Excel
• Skilled in reservation and ticketing software
• CTRs and keyboards for passenger processing
• Ticket and baggage tag printing equipment
• Scales for weighing passenger baggage
Looking for job pr an internship as a Passenger Service Agent
email or call me