S&P World Networks DMCC is an affiliate company of Hanwha Group, one of top 10 conglomerates of the Republic of Korea and a member of Fortune 500. Hanwha Group’s 53 domestic affiliates include companies in different sectors such as manufacturing & construction, service & leisure and finance. S&P World Networks DMCC was established to serve as Hanwha Group’s holding company in Middle East, to explore new business opportunities and to establish a strong presence in the region by utilizing other Hanwha Group’s affiliates. Hanwha Group is currently participating in an 8 billion USD Bismayah New City Project in Iraq to construct 100,000 houses for 600,000 people. It also recently signed a 2 billion USD project for the social infrastructure for BNcP which includes the schools, hospitals, government offices and other necessary buildings.
1. Location of work place: Dubai (UAE residents preferred)
2. Gender: N/A
3. Age: Above 30 & Below 45
4. Level of education: Bachelor’s or higher
5. Marital Status: N/A
6. Miscellaneous: No restrictions on travelling (incl. Iraq)
7. Salary: Aed 15,000 ~ Aed 18,000 /month (All inclusive)
8. Language: English, Hindi, Arabic (Preferred)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
1. Minimum 7 years marketing and sales experience in construction materials and other global trading Items.
2. Personal Integrity and excellent communication skills with fluency in both speaking and writing in English.
3. Well knowledgeable in global trading business and construction related material and raw material
4. Good skills in Word, Excel, and Power point usage
5. Other skills: Negotiation, Selling to customer needs, motivation for sales, sales planning, market knowledge and building relationships
6. Sales and marketing networks in UAE and GCC nations
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepare and execute sales and marketing strategy for the GCC region.
2. Make new sales accounts and maintain good relationships with existing customers so everything runs smoothly for future biddings and negotiations.
3. Prepare and meet monthly target numbers and follow-up on long term plans for numbers, personnel and strategy.
4. Review of RFPs from customers and preparation of Quotations, Proposals and Purchasing Agreements in accordance with the received RFP in a clear and concise manner.
5. Involvement in preparation of contracts and tender awards that may be confidential or sensitive information related to property or personnel, or legal implications if required.
6. Prepare and maintain contracts after award, ensuring that all documents are kept current and complete.
7. Marketing of S&P and its vendor products to developers, construction companies and wholesalers. If needed participate in exhibitions related to developers and building materials for networking, finding customers and continuous sourcing of vendors
8. Prepare presentation material customized to each customer to meet their requirements for the upcoming project bid.
9. Liaise with developers, construction companies, designers and consultants to stay in touch with the most recent construction news. Get news of upcoming projects before they are released on the press to get an upper hand in the field.
10. Monitor item costs, competition, supply and demand.
11. Ensure S&P’s awareness of product lines of new suppliers if required.
12. Recommend dependable and competitive suppliers and good sources of raw materials to strengthen item supply pool.
13. Vendor negotiations regarding contract terms, pricing, shipping terms and other necessaries to fulfill S&P’s and the customer’s requirements.
14. Provide Daily Report to the Team Leader.
15. Perform other related duties as may be assigned.