Sales Supervisor- Gulf Region (Dubai)
Job Title: Sales supervisor Protected content
Reports To: The General Manager Protected content Sales
Job Definition and General Description:
A Sales Supervisor is assigned to handle one region which includes different countries. His main responsibility is to manage assigned resident sales specialist in key countries, achieve set target and manage distributors in countries where no resident specialist is available.
Sales supervisor will organizes and directs the company's sales force. Train sales specialist and help develop leads. He will be responsible for filling in gaps in his sales team and must be willing to fill in the position of a sales specialist in case of absence.
He will report to both General & Assistant Managers on weekly basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Achieve quarterly set target for assigned territory by country.
2. Develop sales strategies for the assigned market to ensure attainment of company’s sales goals.
3. Leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall company’s sales objectives.
4. Prepare and start initial discussion for new agreement of current & potential customers.
5. Participate in setting price strategy (increase/ decrease) in coordination with brand team.
6. Assist in developing marketing plan for each country under assigned territory & Ensure execution with resident sales specialist.
7. Market survey and collecting information including (main players, competitors, new products, etc…)
8. Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Specialist.
9. Develop new channels/ customers to ensure full coverage of area by channel/ product category.
10. Visit assigned distributor on monthly basis for key countries.
11. Initiate and coordinate development of sales plans for existing and new customers / sectors.
12. Participate in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
13. Conduct regular meetings and market visits with Sales Specialist to build effective communications with distributors.
14. Maintain contact with customers in the market area to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
15. Provide regular feedback to senior management regarding performance.
16. Maintain updated records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
17. Assist Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
18. Conduct effective training for appointed distributor sales team.
19. Ensure visibility/ availability & proper displays of own products in key accounts.
20. Ensure price competitiveness at all levels (FOB, W/S & RSP) at all times and report to concerned person for immediate action.
21. Follow up with Distributor on due payment
22. Coordinate with China HO for any order/ shipments related matter.
23. Propose new potential customers for new categories/ channels.
24. Search for OEM opportunities of specific category.
25. Handle customers complains
26. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.