Join now

Seeking a Software Development opportunity (Dubai)

I am a Moroccan Software Engineer working and based in Dubai and I am looking for a new and challenging opportunity.

I have a High Engineering Diploma in Computer Science and GIS Professional Engineering (European Master’s Degree).

I have been involved in numerous software development projects and thus I gained hands-on experience creating and implementing software applications, and the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a timely and accurate manner.

I am passionate about what I do, enjoy interacting with people. In addition I possess the following skills, abilities, and personality traits. Hard working, honest, dedicated, Goal oriented, highly motivated, and resourceful.
Strong listening, oral, and written communications skills and the Ability to learn and become proficient with products, services and various applications Strong computer and technical skills. Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.

Please If you have any suggestions or you could recommend me to any IT related position I would be most appreciative.

LinkedIn : Protected content
Email : Protected content
Phone : Protected content

Dubai Forum