Join now

Seeking job in Analysis / Business Development (Dubai)

Views

Hi,

if you are looking for multilingual, postgraduate business development / market research staff with relevant project management and research/analysis related competencies, then please spend a minute to read this.

Currently residing in London, I am working since one year for Tesla Motors, one of the most successful global technology start-ups, dealing with high value clients of a luxury Automotive Brand. Thereby, I am developing and building long term relationships with new and existing reservation holders. Moreover, I am actively contributing to develop sales within a very short period. On top of that, I am responding to ad-hoc requests for research and analysis. Finally, I am providing clear and actionable customer, competitor market insights with business recommendations to Senior Management. I have a proven track of record of ‘thinking outside the box’ in identifying problems and implementing innovative solutions. Evidence can be provided to prove my claims.

I am keen to work with you. Please let me know, whether I can send you my resume, which will help you understand how I can contribute to increase sales the respective company. Alternatively, you are welcome to get in touch with me. I will be available for interviews in Dubai from 13th of January Protected content interview can also be arranged prior to my arrival).

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

---
Justin Krakenbuerger

Mobile: Protected content
E-Mail: Protected content

Dubai Forum