Join now

seeking job in UAE (Dubai)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am keenly looking for the job position Accounting / finance manager, Financial analyst, Senior Accountant, Chief Accountant, Accountant or any other position in accounting/ finance department which suits to my qualifications & experience in your company. I have 8 years of work experience in the accounting and finance field and currently working at Joel Middle East Theater Equipment L.L.C as an Finance & Accounting Manager.

Working with your company would be an exciting experience as I would be able to use my professional expertise to help the company gain profit. After going through the job advertisement, I felt that I have all the pre-requisites necessary for the job. I am comfortable to travel within U.A.E and abroad. I am proficient in speaking English, Hindi and Urdu. I have experience of working with a team of accountants, finance, audits and other working professionals. I have knowledge about local banks, authorities and legal laws.

Thank you for giving me a chance to apply for this job and considering me for this job profile. I would like to attend an interview in near future to further discuss my suitability for the job. My contact number is as below. I am keenly waiting for the interview call.

Ben Amar Amine
Tel : Protected content
e-mail: Protected content