Protected content is a leading and award-winning international science and cultural heritage brand that inspires and engages over 60 million people around the world.
Through its award winning productions, Protected content uncovers a thousand years of scientific and cultural achievements from Muslim Civilisation from the 7th century onwards, and how those contributions helped create the foundations of our modern world.
Protected content is championing a global industry that is emerging around celebrating Muslim Civilisation. We are an ethical production company creating socially relevant content that inspires audiences and aims to accelerate change.
Our key markets are the United States and the Middle East with presence and expansion in Europe and the Far East. We enjoy relationships with global partners, governments, heads of states and influential people who have recognised our successful track record in promoting social cohesion and cross-cultural dialogue.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager gained in a dynamic environment to support development and execution of films, exhibitions, books and educational experiences across the Middle East and beyond.
About Protected content
Senior Project Manager (non-IT) - Middle East
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who would like to gain experience in a growing international organisation. Reporting to the Director Middle East, the main goal of this candidate would be to support the delivery of productions educational experiences and campaigns in the Middle East and beyond.
• Successful experience working in a project environment and leading project delivery
• Demonstrable strong experience in developing and delivering products and productions
• Full understanding of a production life-cycle (either in film, TV, exhibitions, publishing or real estate)
• Experience in running successful events
• Bachelor degree, and 5+ years of working experience
1. Strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
2. Fluent spoken and written Arabic and English
3. Excellent people skills, positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude
4. Multi-tasking and ability to think on their feet
5. Work well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
6. Ability to manage project budgets
7. Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
8. Ability to travel in GCC countries without restrictions
Please note - we are only seeking people of the highest calibre with great experience in the industries listed. No IT people please as this is not an IT based role. Thanks.
Please only email me your CV if you fit the JD and full criteria as list. My work email is Protected content