- Responsible for the operational coordination of all on-site FM services and staff and contractor personnel associated.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- To support the manager in the delivery of high quality Facilities Management support services to the client’s premises and occupants.
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors.
- Objectives: To work within the company’s guidelines and provide the client’s internal and external customers with supportive, efficient and professional services at all times.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Ensuring the facility meets health and safety requirements.
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Directing and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Managing the project on maintaining and improvement on SLA requirements.
- Implementation and continuous enhancement follow-ups on energy management.
1. Undertake repairs, basic plumbing, lamp replacement, and small projects as required to high standard.
2. Lead and support the on-site customer facing FM support and response team (Receptionist).
3. Ensure all assets are maintained to the recommended standards.
4. Coordinate and supervise in delivery of contracted hard and soft services.
5. Ensure PPMs are scheduled and completed in accordance with SLA and KPI’s.
6. Identify suitable suppliers across a range of services, negotiate contracts and stabilize new processes.
7. Maintain and coordinate and ensure compliance with all Health & safety regulations and processes.
8. Provide the ultimate in client service by leading a customer - focused and people centric culture.
9. Operate and maintain the on-site contract management, administration, quality management, HR systems, processes and records.
10. Manage, monitor and resolve tasks via ticketing system in adherence to KIP’s.
11. Conduct regular site inspections to assess, review , implement corrective actions through to resolution.
12. Other duties as assigned.
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
- Responsive to customer requests in an empathic, supportive and productive manner.
- A high level of IT literacy, numerate, literate and possess a sound knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise multiple customers requests and coordinates effective and supportive responses in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, supervise and motivate teams.
- High aptitude for troubleshooting : identify quick, effective and reasonable solutions.
- Excellent organizing skills: Ability to prioritize work assignments, organize own schedule, perform routine work independently and meet deadlines, and adapt to constantly changing demands and multitasking.
- Experience in managing or coordinating hard and soft services, with a hands on approach.
Please inbox me if you wish to send me your CV.