Join now

Best job search boards in Duesseldorf (and Germany

Hallo alle:

Ich moechte wissen, welche fuer Euch die besten Job boards in Duesseldorf oder irgenndwo in Deutchland sind.
I think most people on here are native english speakers, but obviously if you live in Germany, you must work, and find work online on a website or in a newspaper or something. What are the best resources you have found? thanks for the help.
I studied German for 3.5 years in the university and visited Germany 3 times including Austria for 4.5 months to learn German at the Uni Salzburg for a semester. I am wondering how to best find leads for employment in the area. My background is accounting and finance with experience working at CPA companies during the tax seasons doing personal and corporate taxes, and also in real estate as a real estate accountant for apartment buildings. My German is probably in the intermediate B1/B2- range according to the Goethe Institute levels, but I am coming to Germany, probably Duesseldorf this spring for another 3 months to learn more German and I want to look for work also when I am there.
Thanks for any suggestions which you know about.

MFG
Nathan

Duesseldorf Forum