I am an art director from New York City that has a background in advertising, copy writing, graphic design/illustration and social media.
I have doing freelance jobs since I moved to Germany and now I am looking something more secure. If anyone has any leads please let me know.
Since moving to Germany I have worked with large-scale international brands such as Adobe and Wacom.
* April Protected content at the Adobe Create Now / Creative Jam Event at Berlin’s Radialsystem. The event was streamed live on Adobe.de with over Protected content .
* July Protected content with Adobe a Create Now Event at the Capitol Theater in Düsseldorf with over Protected content in attendance. At this event, I was also the host/moderator for the evening.
* As a result I was asked to join the Adobe Influencers Program in Germany.
* July Protected content by Wacom to begin writing articles for their Info Channel as well as curate the Wacom Gallery on Behance.
* November Protected content speaker at the Behance Event in Pescara, Italy.
* March Protected content writing articles for the internationally acclaimed magazine Advanced Photoshop.
But you can learn more about my experience by viewing my portfolio.
Thanks in advance,