Join now

Sales force for Social media mkt service (Duesseldorf)

I am looking for individuals who could help me (on revenue sharing basis) to launch this service to market.

Service is described in Protected content and in brief, it consists of putting together a marketing campaign to promote a brand, a business or a personal profile using social networks as the means to deliver the campaign.
We would be using, basically, twitter, facebook, youtube and other platforms like linkedin, slideshare or myspace, depending on the type of business.

Job is easy, it is about contacting businesses who may need promotion, for instance, a restaurant, a hotel, a club. It also might be a professional, freelancer, a small or medium business who has not yet jumped to the web 2.0 era.

If you are interested, drop me a note on Protected content

Twitter: @blayasocialmedi
Blog: Protected content

--- Background
Nowadays, when people want to make a decision, they will not only be searching on Google, they will also check links and comments coming from their contacts on Facebook and Twitter, they will read Linkedin company profiles and they will search for documents posted on Slideshare and related videos on Youtube.
Nowadays, it is not enough making your website searchable, it must be exposed to the proper audience on social media.

Duesseldorf Forum