Our client is a global petrochemical group producing fuels and chemicals. The company is a global producer of surfactant intermediates, a leading producer of surfactants on the European market and a leading producer of high purity aluminas and related specialty products globally. It also offers one of the largest and most diversified portfolio of C6+ alcohol products in the world.
• Actively develop sales of surfactant and solvent products by working with R&D and purchasing teams of various oil and gas companies.
• Use technical knowledge of company´s products to connect products with developing application needs in new market segments such as shale gas recovery, and enhanced oil recovery.
• Work closely with the R&D team to provide technical service to its oil and gas customers and to develop and role-out new products as requested by the market.
• Maintain and manage surfactant and solvent sales at current oil and gas customers. This includes maintaining accurate forecasting, call reports, visit plans, customer strategies, etc.
• Formally summarize all market information for presentation to Market Development Manager and other Business Teams on a quarterly basis. Provide in-put into developing strategies and capital improvement justifications.
• Represent the company at fairs, trade-shows, and conferences as necessary.
• This job is home office based and requires extensive travel ( Protected content ).
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Engineering.
• Approximately Protected content experience in sales or the development of products for the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Fluency in English. French and German would be an advantage.
• Demonstrable writing, communication, and organizational skills.
• Willingness to travel.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV with this reference number: CTH69 as the subject to Protected content