Warehouse Responsible Cosentino Dusseldorf (Duesseldorf)
Undertake the administrative tasks related serving customer orders, including preparation of documentation (dockets for loading and unloading trucks, routes, stock taking & control, order processing, returns). Responsible for the preparation of merchandise to load and unload trucks and containers and for the smooth running of the warehouse.
Place of work: Protected content
Reports to: General Manager
Number of direct reports: 1 to 3 depending on the size of the warehouse
• Computer literate
• German language at a high level required and English or Spanish at an intermediate level
• Experience operating the SAP System or similar
• Customer service experience and administrative background
• Ability to operate warehouse equipment (crane, forklift, etc.)
• Truck driving licence valuable
• Education: High School
• Experience similar role of Protected content
• Driving licence B
If you are interested in this position and you fit the profile, please send your CV to Protected content stating in reference "warehouse Dusseldorf".